Monday, March 22, 2010

Homework Break

I'm taking a break from homework tonight to put up some pictures. Can't do homework on my birthday, can I? I just had to show off my little ones--they're sometimes just too sweet.

Iau o pauza de la teme in seara asta sa pun cateva poze. Oricum nu pot sa teme de ziua mea, nu-i asa? Trebuie va arat cateva poze cu copiii mei scumpi--uneori sunt pur si simplu prea dulci si sumpi!
Right before church yesterday
Inainte de biserica ieri

And the newest little one, hiding in there somewhere
Si cel mai nou si mic--se ascunde in burta mea mare

2 comments:

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

You look so adorable! Congrats! I'm so happy for you and I hope you are feeling good!

Olivia said...

Thank you very much. I really am feeling good these days. The belly's not too big yet, and I'm not so tired anymore.