Friday, March 11, 2011
Around the House
Just gotta brag on Nelu a little bit. He's doing a good job on the kitchen. Every time I walk over there, I get so excited about it. The tile is down, most everything is painted, the counter and appliances are in place, the new light fixture's up, and now even some of the backsplash is on. I'm not sure when it'll all be done, but I'm in no rush, especially since Nelu is very busy with other projects these days as well. I'm just enjoying the process of transformation. And while it's not everyone's dream kitchen, it sure is mine!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The kitchen looks great! I think I finally figured out how to follow your blog. For the longest time I could not find the button. Today it was back at the top again.
Thanks, Summer. I have a hard time with these blogs, too--seems like sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I'm not very tech savvy to begin with, though.
Very nice kitchen. Nelu is so talented!
He really is. I love that he can do all this stuff! And he's not intimidated by new challenges. Thanks.
Post a Comment