Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our New Addition

A view of the swingset Nelu put together this weekend--the kids are thoroughly enjoying it and the weather
Nelu a facut locul asta de joaca in curte la noi--copiii se bucura tare de asta si de vremea frumoasa la noi

Evi and Daniel on the swingset

Walking the plank
Pirati

Sweet Pea before church this morning
(Disregard the mess in the background--that's how it is as we're rushing out the door, only to be picked up once we return.)

Inainte de biserica


4 comments:

vali said...

arata foarte frumos terenul de joaca pentru copii. Daniel este foarte comic cu cizmulitele in picioare!!! El mereu are cizme si pantaloni scurti!!!

Olivia said...

Da, asa ii place. Cred ca m-am obisnuit cu asta. Dar tot este comic si scump.

alphabet momma said...

Hi! I just found your blog and am looking forward to keeping up and going back and reading the past posts! Your kids are so cute! xo

Olivia said...

Hey, Jamie! Thanks! There's quite a bit to go back through. I don't remember when I started, and I've more and less faithful at writing at different times. But I do believe that Daniel was a baby when I started...or maybe I was pregnant...anyway, that's been about three years of stuff by now...