Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Milestone Reached

Samuel graduated from preschool last week.  He had a good year of learning, growing, and really enjoying the school environment.  I was not so sure that would happen when I first sent him off last fall.  (I know that's terrible to say.)  I had written on his information sheet for his teacher that I thought he might fight with the other boys in his class.  But my fears were never came true, and I am so happy for that.  I now have a little boy who says he can't wait for kindergarten, and I think he's a lot more ready for the next step than I had anticipated.  Now we just have to wait through a whole summer...

All the things he received that night

What he was doing when he should've been singing

I didn't say he had it all down pat...

After graduation and a DQ treat

2 comments:

vali said...

wow, felicitari lui Samuel si pentru Samuel. Imi este foarte dor de el. El a fost foarte scump si dragut si uneori timid cand intalnea copii noi atunci cand a fost in Galati.

Olivia said...

Cred. Asa este--timid. Evi si Daniel sunt mai putin timizi ca el. Dar vad ca creste si se obisnuieste cu lucrurile si iese putin din timiditatea(?) lui.