Saturday, October 29, 2011

Back in Business

Sorry, Mom (and anyone else?), for waiting over two months to post new pictures.  Seems like we're always busy.  But no excuses here.  I just got out of the blog for a little bit.  Here are some more pictures of what's been going on around here.


Playing at Grandpa's

Enjoying the little Gator

My big girl

The boys enjoying the sticks and leaves of nearby woods

The beginnings of our new TV stand

Getting closer to being done...

Evi as Martha Layne Collins at the Culture Night Living Museum

Sweet Pea enjoying a book with Tati

Samuel took it upon himself to sweep the leaves off the back patio one day this month.

Pumpkin carving!
Now we're just getting ready for trick-or-treating in a couple days.  I'll have to add those pictures as well.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Love the TV stand and seeing all your children grow through the photos. My RSS feed was not showing me that you had updated your blog. Glad I checked, I was months behind!

Olivia said...

Hey, I just noticed your comment. Yeah, Nelu did a nice job. I haven't updated for a little while now. It's been hard to juggle everything lately...