After deciding to leave Facebook a couple weeks ago for various reasons that I won't go into, I took some time to think whether I should keep up with the blog or leave it as well. And so you see that I've decided to keep it and continue to use it to share little gilmpses of our life with those of you who are at all interested. We miss those of you who are far and with whom we don't get to share everyday moments.
We recently took a trip to Virginia and spent a few days enjoying time with family, at the coast, and experiencing some of our nation's history. The trip was long for the little ones, but they were troopers! And a couple of flat/dinged tires made for a disappointing glitch, but we were so thankful for a loving brother and his family who stayed and helped even though they should've been on their way home long before.
Here are some beach pictures. It was Nadia's first time at the beach and the boys' first time seeing the Atlantic Ocean. You can see that they loved it. And Nelu had been wanting to go to the beach this year, so I was really glad we could make it, if only for a couple hours.
4 comments:
Looks like a fun and educational vacation. I love combining the two. The pictures of your house look so great since Nelu redid the kitchen and expanded. I am sure you greatly appreciate all the room.
Yeah, we liked combining the two as well but wished we could've had more time to see more. There's so much to do and learn history-wise in that area! Thanks for the comments on the house. It really looks different from when you all were here last year. We love the it! The extra space is wonderful, too.
Hi, Livvie!! I'm glad you are continuing blogging! I was sorry to see you leave fb book but it is understandable! There are times when I think I should but for me, the good out weighs the bad. It looks like you had a good time on vacation. Your kids are growing up so fast. I hope had a Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Love,
jamie
Ps. I think of you often. We started supporting a family who is a part of Tiny Hands and through that we see things from Word Made Flesh. I think of the mission work you were involved in. God bless!
Hey, Jamie.
I'm just now seeing your comment today. Thanks for writing. I just needed a break from fb, and it's lasting longer than I'd expected, but at this point I'm still not ready to get back. I'm not trying to be anti-social; I just need this for my personal health. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! I hope you and your family are well. After lots of sickness at our house, we may be on the mend...?
Thanks for thinking of me/us. We'll still have to keep in touch! Maybe one of these day we'll make a trip up to IN--it's been too long!
Love,
Olivia
Post a Comment