So now I'm back to Facebook after almost two months of a much-needed break. I thought the break might last longer, but I felt ready to get back. Use of fb has changed for me, though, and I'm much happier with how it's going.
We got our first snow day of the school year Friday. And now with the kids out for MLK Jr. Day, I think they've had their fill of each other. I hate to say that, because I love the image of four lovey-dovey siblings (which does occur at times--just not as often as Nelu and I would like)....It's definitely something we're working on.
Here are some fun pictures I took the other day (before it got cold) when we were able to get out and spend quite a bit of time outdoors--in the middle of January, no less!
 |
| Talk about lovey-dovey |
 |
| My sweet, sweet boy |
 |
| Evi, looking a little like her Aunt Vica |
 |
| An action shot--checking out a ditch near our house |
 |
| Samuel as an FBI agent, because "this is how they dress." |
 |
| This is what she does when the other kids are riding their bikes. |
 |
| We didn't get a lot of snow, but it doesn't take much for schools to close here. |
 |
| And finally: our Christmas picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment