Evi had her play Sunday night. She did her part very well. I was impressed. I just wasn't sure what to expect from her, and I think most people from our church were surprised to see her up there saying her lines and doing her part--she's normally so quiet at church. While we were driving to the church before the play she said, "I'm not going to be nervous. I'm going to be brave." And she sure was!
Evi a avut sceneta ei duminica seara la biserica. A facut foarte bine. M-a uimit. Nu stiam ce sa astept de la ea, si cred ca a surprins si majoritatea oamenilor de la biserica la noi, pt. ca de obicei este tacuta la biserica. Cand mergeam la biserica inainte de sceneta, mi-a spus, "Nu o sa am emotii. O sa fiu curajoasa. Si asa a fost!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment