Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Break

The break-neck speed of my life these past couple years is starting to catch up with me. The physical problems, while not severe, are beginning to pile up. That said, I have decided I'm going to take another break from this blog to have one less thing that I feel I have to do. I need some rest. Especially before I begin another crazy chapter of my life, which is called my dietetic internship.

I will leave you with a couple pictures of our family, since I haven't posted any recently.

Viteza vietii mele m-a epuizat pana la urma. Am mai multe probleme fizice care au aparut in ultima vreme, si parca se aduna. De aceea m-am hotarat sa nu mai scriu la blog pt. o perioada, ca sa am mai mult timp sa ma odihnesc si sa-mi revin...mai ales ca incepe peste cateva saptamani practica mea, si stiu ca o sa fiu foarte ocupata atunci.

O sa pun cateva poze cu familia noastra, pt. ca n-am mai pus poze de mult.


The kids with Grandpa on Father's Day
Copiii cu tatal meu de ziua tatilor

Ice cream and watermelon
Mananca inghetata si cu pepene

Cucumber men
Castaveti!

Sweet, sweet baby
Bebelusul meu dulce

No comments: