
Evi learned to ride her bike today! She just told me this morning as we were heading out for a walk that she was ready and that she wanted me to take the training wheels off. So I did and off she went! I really think the scooter she got from Nana and Grandpa for her birthday helped her learn how to balance for her bike, because she didn't even wobble or fall like I expected.
Evi stie sa mearga cu bicicleta acum! A invatat azi dimineata. A mai incercat o data mai de mult, si n-a reusit. Dar azi cand noi am iesit afara, a zis ca este gata sa mai incerce. Si prima oara cand s-a urcat, nici n-a cazut deloc. Doar a mers. M-a uimit, pt. ca a durat mult mai mult ca eu sa invat la sapte ani.

When Evi was put in time-out this morning, Samuel took over a chair and sat down right beside her. I thought that was pretty sweet. Didn't want her to feel lonely, I guess.
Cand Evi a avut un timp de pedeapsa azi dimineata sa se gandeasca la comportamentul ei, s-a asezat si Samuel langa ea. Ca si cum vroia sa-i spuna, "Sunt alaturi de tine!" A fost foarte scump.
No comments:
Post a Comment