Last night we had a scare. Or I should say I did. It happened while Nelu was at work, like everything else bad that happens. Samuel took a hard fall off a chair that someone (I won't mention names, but you might guess) pulled him off of. He fell flat on his back, and started acting really strange when I picked him up. Thought we might have to take him to the ER. Actually, I thought I might have to call 911 because I didn't know what was going on--I just started freaking out. Anyway, he was soon fine, and we figured later that he probably knocked the wind out of himself.
Samuel a cazut rau pe spate de pe fotoliu aseara. A inceput sa reactioneze foarte ciudat dupa ce-a cazut. Si m-am speriat foarte tare. Nelu era la munca cand s-a intamplat, dar bine ca vorbeam cu sora mea si mama mea la telefon atunci. M-au ajutat sa stiu ce sa fac. Oricum, a fost bine cu putin dupa ce-a cazut, si ma bucur mult.
Here are some random pictures we've taken recently.
Urmeaza cateva poze cu copiii pe care le-am facut in ultima vreme.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! I love the one of Samuel running with Nelu...so cute!
Yeah, he kept telling Nelu that he wanted to get out there and run with everyone (well, in so many words). But it was pretty funny. I wish I would've recorded it, though.
Yeah, he kept telling Nelu that he wanted to get out there and run with everyone (well, in so many words). But it was pretty funny. I wish I would've recorded it, though.
Post a Comment