Saturday, July 26, 2008

First Post



I've been thinking about starting a blog for about a year now probably. Not so much as a journal to display my deepest thoughts but rather as a way to connect better with loved ones (most of whom live far away) and allow them a glimpse into our lives. This is especially for the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who may never have seen the kids in real life or who may have to wait a long time before seeing them again. Because they grow all too fast.

O sa incerc sa scriu si in romaneste (mai ales pt. Bunica si Bunicul) daca vor sa se uite la poze si sa stie ce fac copiii. Ne bucuram ca putem sa impartim viata noastra cu familia de departe.

7 comments:

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

I'm so excited! Yeah! I hope you don't mind, but I am going to link it to mine so I can view it easier. I hope all is well! The kids are adorable. I miss you all!

Anonymous said...

How precious! Give the children a big kiss from their NaNa. Love, Mom

Olivia said...

That's fine, Kimberly. It's good to hear from you. I miss you, too. It's been a while!

Olivia said...

I'll do that, Mom. Just wanted to do something more for the family far away, you know? It's hard for anyone --especially the grandparents--to keep up when we never see each other!

Anonymous said...

Hei Olivia,
this is great! Multumim ca te gandesti cum sa impartasesti mai mult viata familiei voastre cu noi.
mi/e dor de voi toti. sper ca intr/o zi putem sa va vedem pe toti.

Olivia said...

Vali,
ma bucur ca pot sa fac asta pt. voi si ca nu o sa mai pierdeti asa de mult. Pt. ca si noua ne-e dor de voi!

Summer said...

I just worked my way backwards through this. Glad you made this also for your friends who live far away and have only met 1 of your 4 children in real life :)