Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cool Kids

Because I've been gone from home so much lately, I don't have so many little stories about what the kids are up to. Plus, I have much less time to post anything about them. I really miss them during the day, but I'm trying to suck it up and move forward. At least I'm not going to work teary-eyed now like I did that first week. Now I'm just going blurry-eyed, trying to shake the sleep out!

De cand muncesc si nu mai stau asa de mult acasa in ultima vreme, nu mai am asa de mult de scris despre copii. Si oricum nu prea am nici timp ca sa scriu ceva aici despre ei. Mi-e dor foarte tare de ei ziua, dar trebuie sa merg inainte si sa fac ceea ce am de facut. Cel putin nu-mi mai vine sa plang cand merg la munca in fiecare zi (din cauza ca mi-e dor de ei). Acum merg doar somnoroasa la munca!


No comments: