Eu si Evi am iesit in oras azi dimineata. Nu prea avem timp stam impreuna numai noi doua. A asteptat luni de zile sa se tunda. Si-a lasat parul sa creasca pt. nunta in California. Si dupa-aia am fost prea ocupati s-o ducem sa se tunda. Dar uite-o acum.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Haircut
Evi and I went out this morning. We hardly ever have time to spend together just the two of us. She had been waiting for months to get her hair cut short again. She let it grow out for Aunt Leah's wedding. And then we just got too busy to get it done over the past couple weeks. But now here she is.
Eu si Evi am iesit in oras azi dimineata. Nu prea avem timp stam impreuna numai noi doua. A asteptat luni de zile sa se tunda. Si-a lasat parul sa creasca pt. nunta in California. Si dupa-aia am fost prea ocupati s-o ducem sa se tunda. Dar uite-o acum.
Eu si Evi am iesit in oras azi dimineata. Nu prea avem timp stam impreuna numai noi doua. A asteptat luni de zile sa se tunda. Si-a lasat parul sa creasca pt. nunta in California. Si dupa-aia am fost prea ocupati s-o ducem sa se tunda. Dar uite-o acum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe how much older she is looking! She even looks like she is getting taller.
Leah
Yeah, I just noticed that this weekend--about her looking taller all of the sudden. And sometimes I think her haircut makes her look older and sometimes I think younger.
Post a Comment