Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mama's Boys

I need to put more pictures of Evi up here. I should show you her school picture--she looks so sweet. Here are my boys, though. Samuel got a toolbox from Grandpa this past weekend. He carries it around with him almost everywhere. And he even "fixed" a table for me, for which he asked a hundred dollars. I'm serious. I gave him a few coins to put in his little pocket, and he looked at me and said, "Dollars."

Trebuie sa pun mai multe poze cu Evi aici. Ar trebui sa va arat poza ei de la scoala--arata foarte dulce si draguta--dar nu se poate. Oricum, aici sunt baietii mei. Samuel a primit o trusa de scule de la tatal meu in weekend. O cara peste tot. Si chiar ca a "reparat" o masa pt. mine pt. care a cerut o suta de dolari. Serios. I-am dat niste bani marunti sa-i puna in buzunar, dar el s-a uitat la mine si a zis, "Dolari." Adica, bani mai mari.


And here's my little guy with his crooked smile. He would brighten anyone's day.

Si aici este baietelul meu cu zambetul lui stramt. Ar inveseli ziua la oricine.

2 comments:

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

Ahhh...so sweet. The joy of having boys...isn't it great?

Olivia said...

Yeah, it's funny. After Evi, I said I wanted only girls. But then we had Samuel and now Daniel, and I just see that they're just so different from girls. It's been fun. You just have to relate to boys and girls in very different ways.