Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Can't Believe I Forgot!

Daniel was baptized on December 21st, the day he turned 7 months old. It was a beautiful time with all of my family and our church family. And as a mother, I felt my heartstrings get tugged pretty tightly.

We are getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. The decorations are down. Evi's back to school, and I start again next week. I'm back to work, and Nelu is back to looking for a job. We're trying to hold our heads up. We do know that God is with us, and we trust that He will provide for our every need at the right moment.

Daniel a fost botezat pe 21 decembrie, ziua in care a facut sapte luni. A fost un timp foarte frumos cu toata familia mea si cu cei din biserica noastra. Si ca mama, m-am simtit ca Dumnezeu mi-a atins inima in acel moment.

Viata noastra se intoarce la ce este normal pt. noi dupa doua saptamani de sarbatori. Am strans bradul si toate podoabele. Evi a inceput scoala din nou, si semestrul meu incepe saptamana viitoare. Am inceput sa muncesc un program normal azi, si Nelu incepe sa caute din nou munca. Incercam sa mergem inainte. Stim ca Dumnezeu este cu noi, si credem ca El o sa ne dea ceea ce avem nevoie exact cand avem nevoie.


Daniel and Nelu the morning of the 21st
Daniel si Nelu inainte de biserica

Before being baptized
Inainte sa fie botezat

What Evi and Noel did all this past weekend
Ce au facut Evi si Noel weekend-ul trecut

Samuel and his very own backpack
Samuel si rucsacul lui de care este foarte mandru

And just in case you were missing Nelu and me
Si doar in caz ca v-a fost dor si de noi doi

2 comments:

jodyfoznot said...

Olivia,

I am still praying for you and Nelu as he seeks work. We have SO been there, and are still having to rely on God for our provision. Yet...is there not a safer, more beautiful place to be than when you are eating out of His very hands? Thank-you, Lord, for times of hardship when we must learn to rely completely on You.

Hugs and blessings,
Jody

Olivia said...

It's true. We really have learned to become more dependent on Him. And even though we've struggled, this has been a good, eye-opening ( and so much more!) experience for which I'm very grateful. We just keep plugging away....Thanks for your encouragement.