Thursday, January 8, 2009

A New Development

The baby's got his first tooth coming in! We noticed it last night. I don't have any pictures yet--I'll have to get one once it starts coming in better and you can actually see it. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all. Just taking it as it comes, I guess. Another thing is that he's on the verge of crawling. He's so close but just not quite there. He did start pushing himself up to sit from the crawl position today, though. He's a little go-getter like his big sister, I believe.

Ii iese primul dinte al lui Daniel! L-am vazut aseara. N-am facut poze inca--o sa le fac dupa ce iese mai mult si poate fi vazut mai bine. Se pare ca nu-l deranjeaza. Si altceva este ca aproape merge pe branci. Este foarte aproape, dar nu poate inca. Dar azi a inceput sa se puna pe fund de pe branci. Cred ca este si el ambitios ca sora lui mare.

No comments: