Now, I don't remember Evi asking this question until she was three years old. And then it became a constant through our days. But Samuel has already started. He asked me this yesterday. I don't remember what it was about, but he used it correctly and then used it again today. I just imagine that having an older sibling influences how fast little ones catch on to things.
Cred ca Evi a inceput sa foloseasca intrebarea "de ce?" cand a avut trei ani. Si a folosit-o foarte mult in acel an. Dar Samuel a inceput sa intrebe "de ce?" Mi-a pus intrebarea ieri. Nu stiu despre ce vorbeam, dar a folosit intrebarea corect, si a pus-o iar azi. Cred ca faptul ca are o sora mai mare il influenteaza la lucruri din astea.
Samuel and his tools (looks like he knows what he's doing!)
Samuel munceste (se pare ca stie ce face!)
Cleaning the wall after he drew on it with a marker
Spala peretele unde a desenat cu carioca
No comments:
Post a Comment