Evi a inceput clasa 1-a azi la scoala ei noua. A avut emotii din nou dar nu asa de rau. Si a avut o zi frumoasa la scoala, si a venit acasa cu multe povesti despre prima ei zi. Ne-a fost dor de ea azi!
Inainte sa plece de acasa
And below: heading for the bus stop in the early morning hours
Si cand merge cu Nelu spre statia de autobuz dimineata
2 comments:
Wow, Evi looks so much like you! You probably hear that a lot, huh? I can hardly believe it! Seeing her pictures brings me back to elementary school with you! She is so cute. I'm glad she had a good first day :)
Thanks. I was very relieved when she got home and was fine. Yeah, I do hear a lot that she looks just like me. And Samuel looks just like Nelu. It's funny. And Daniel is a good mix of the two of them.
Post a Comment