Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sweet Baby


Daniel is three months old today. The time is flying, and I know I'm going to miss these days once they're gone.

Daniel are trei luni acum. Timpul trece foarte repede pt. familia noastra, si o sa-mi fie dor de acest timp cand nu o sa mai fie.



Samuel is trying to talk in sentences now. He's getting really close. Today when we were out and about he saw a painting of wild horses and said "Sissy read book neigh-neigh"--just wanting to say that she has a book about horses. I think that's the most he's put together up until now.

Samuel incearca sa puna mai multe cuvinte impreuna acum cand vorbeste. Incearca sa exprime mai multe idei. Este greu de tradus in romaneste, dar azi cand a vazut un tablou cu cai, a pus patru cuvinte impreuna ca sa spuna ca Evi are o carte despre cai.

Speaking of Evi...she's getting adjusted to school. The days are long and very full for her this year, so I think it's wearing her out. But she'll probably get used to it soon.

Evi se obisnuieste cu scoala ei noua. Zilele ei sunt foarte pline acum, si se vede ca o oboseste programul ei. Dar o sa fie bine in curand--o sa se obisnuiasca si cu asta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel este asa de scump! Big boy!

Este Samuel cel care se aude vorbind?

Olivia said...

Da, este Samuel. Nu stiu de ce spunea "Baby Daniel" de multe ori.