Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Flashback and Now

I thought I'd post some fun stuff today. We've just been stressed out lately, so it's been nice to have a laugh with these.

M-am gandit ca ar fi frumos sa pun cateva lucruri comice azi. Noi am fost putin stresati in ultima vreme, si ne bucuram cand avem ocazia sa radem.


This is Evi and her red lipstick, which she pulls out every once in a while. We got it for her dance recitals, but sometimes she just has to wear it for other occasions, like hanging out at home. And she even knows how to put it on better than I do! This picture was taken a few months ago.

Evi si rujul ei rosu, pe care-l foloseste din cand in cand. L-am cumparat pt. spectacolele ei de dans, dar uneori ii vine sa se dea cu el doar cand suntem acasa. Si stie sa se dea chiar mai bine ca mine! Aceasta poza a fost facuta acum cateva luni.


And here is Samuel at 12 months, so almost a year ago. Just watch. It's pretty sweet. (It's an apple, by the way.)

Si aici este un video cu Samuel la 12 luni--aproape acum un an. Trebuie sa va uitati fara sa scriu ceva despre el. Este foarte scump. (Este un mar, sa stiti.)



And our latest addition....I took this picture this morning. Our sweet baby is 14 weeks already.

Am facut poza asta azi dimineata. Bebelusul nostru deja are 14 saptamani azi.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pozele sunt comice. Cel putin Samuel cu marul. buzele lui Evi sunt comice. ea arata foarte mare in poza aceasta.

sper sa va odihniti!
sper sa ai un an cat mai bun la scoala, Olivia!

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

Too cute...I loved that video clip. Samuel I think will be a comedian one day :) The red lipstick suits Evi just perfectly! And Daniel...I just want to give him a big kiss! That picture is so cute :)

Olivia said...

Vali,
multumesc. Sper sa pot sa ma concentrez la scoala. Se intampla prea multe acum la noi.....Ma intristeaza sa vad cat de repede cresc copiii nostri. Evi este foarte mare fata de cand ai vazut-o ultima oara (acum doi ani!).

Olivia said...

Thanks, Kimberly. We think he might, too! He's sort of testing the limits as to what's really funny and what's not. It's interesting to watch. Yeah, Evi's funny with that lipstick. Every now and then she just has to see how it looks on herself. And then Daniel--he's just growing too fast. All my babies are. I'm sure you know what I mean.