Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad News

For those of you who haven't heard, Nelu was laid off yesterday. I think I was in denial yesterday. But now I'm starting to feel the worry set in. We're trying to trust God in all of this. And we're trying to figure out a plan of action.

Nelu a fost (intr-un fel) dat afara de la munca ieri. Nu mai este de munca, si au dat pe 11 persoane afara. Incep sa-mi fac griji, pt. ca nu o sa castig de ajuns doar cu slujba mea. Incercam sa ne incredem in Dumnezeu prin asta. Si incercam sa facem un plan sa mergem inainte.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sper ca sunteti bine, si sper ca Nelu isi va gasi o noua slujba cat mai curand.

ne rugam pentru voi,

jodyfoznot said...

Olivia,

I'm so sorry to hear this. Ugh. Times are so tough right now. I will cover your family in prayer. I know that God will do amazing things for you.

Jeremiah 17:5-8

Hugs,
Jody

Olivia said...

Multumesc, Vali. Ne-am gandit mult ce sa facem, dar nu prea stim inca. Multumesc ca va rugati pt. noi.

Olivia said...

Thank you, Jody. I'm going right away to look that passage up. Thank you for your prayers. We're trying to look at this as a door that's opening somewhere else. But it's still hard.

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

Oh, no. I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying. Every time Ford Motor Company lays-off people we are holding our breaths. Will was laid off for two weeks this past summer...so I know all the worries and fears...it is tough. You are doing the right thing though...stand firm and know God's hand has a tight grip around your family and He will take care of you. Just continue trusting in Him. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. I will be praying for you and I will pray that this is a short lay-off and/or that Nelu will find a new job quickly.

Olivia said...

Thanks, Kimberly. I do think about you all, too, when I hear about lay offs at Ford. It really is tough. And we really appreciate your prayers. I don't think we could have enough prayers right now!