I always look forward to the weekends, but I don't know why. It seems like my workload doubles while everyone else is playing and resting. And my homework, all the while, is not getting itself done. So I'm worn out right now. And I still have a pile of research articles to read through by Tuesday, the day that my new job starts. So to say the least I'm overwhelmed and feel like complaining to somebody.
But this is what I'm looking at to cheer me up...
In fiecare saptamana abia astept sa vina weekend-ul, dar nu stiu de ce....pt. ca se dubleaza munca mea, cat ceilalti au timp sa se joace si sa se odihneasca. Am si teme pt. acasa care nu se fac singure. Deci, sunt foarte obosita acum. Si mai am o gramada de articole pt. scoala pe care trebuie sa le citesc pana marti (ziua in care incepe si slujba mea noua). Deci, sunt epuizata, si ma simt ca trebuie sa ma plang la cineva.
Dar asta ma inveselesti...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment