Thursday, September 4, 2008

Looking for Library Animals

The last two times I've taken Samuel to our newly-rebuilt public library he has run to the back of the building where the adult sitting area is. It has huge windows through which you can see only huge trees. I never noticed how much like a jungle this looks until Samuel started yelling last time, "Monkeys! Monkeys!" and this time, "Zebras! Alligators!" He thinks that when we go to the library we're also at the zoo. I knew that our trip to the zoo this summer really impressed him, but I didn't think he'd remember the experience that well.

In ultima vreme cand mergem la biblioteca noastra noua, Samuel alearga la partea unde sunt fotolii pt. adulti, unde stau si citesc. Acolo sunt geamuri foarte mari, si vezi numai copaci foarte mari. Nu mi-am dat seama cat de mult seamana cu jungla pana intr-o zi cand Samuel a inceput sa strige "Maimute! Maimute!" si alta data "Zebra! Crocodilul!" Crede ca biblioteca este si gradina zoologica. Stiam ca el a ramas foarte impresionat de calatoria noastra la gradina zoologica asta vara, dar n-am stiut ca si-ar aduce aminte asa de bine de experienta lui acolo.

2 comments:

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

That is so cute! He's a sharpe lil' fellow!

Olivia said...

Thanks! We sure think so, too!