Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy Kids

The kids have had such a good time with their cousin Noel this weekend. He and Evi have been tearing the house up! And now they're fast asleep after a very full day. Here they are reading before bed.

A venit verisorul copiilor in vizita azi, si Evi si Samuel se bucura foarte mult. Noel si Evi s-au jucat mult, si acum dorm foarte bine. Jos arata cum au citit inainte sa se culce. Evi i-a citit o carte lui Noel.


Daniel can turn over onto his belly now! I just wasn't expecting it so soon. He started yesterday, and I thought it was a fluke. But he did it again twice today. And this is what he looks like after he rolls over--very mad.

Daniel stie sa se intoarca de pe spate, pe burta acum! Nu ma asteptam ca sa faca asta asa de devreme--la trei luni. S-a intors o data ieri, si am crezut ca a fost doar de intamplare. Dar s-a intors si azi de doua ori. Asa arata dupa ce se intoarce pe burta...foarte suparat.


And this is what Samuel has been up to lately...goofing around with Evi's tap-dance skirt from her recital last year.

Si asta face Samuel in ultima vreme...se joaca cu fusta lui Evi de la dans--este fusta pe care a purtat-o la spectacolul ei anul trecut.



2 comments:

Elijah, Adrielle, and Ezra Rhodus said...

I could have swore that first picture was of Olivia and Zack! Too cute!

Olivia said...

Yeah, that's hilarious. I never thought of that.