Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sweet Reunion

After spending the weekend with Nelu and then hardly seeing him at all yesterday, this is how Evi greeted her Tati this morning when he woke up.

Dupa ce a petrecut tot weekend-ul cu Nelu si apoi nu l-a vazut aproape deloc ieri, asa l-a salutat Evi azi dimineata dupa ce el s-a trezit.

She even missed me tonight while I was at school, which is pretty rare. I commuted to and from work (my first day) and to and from school for a total of three hours today. At least I won't have many more of these long days. I think the job will be good, as long as I can figure out how to find my way around the hospital.

Chiar ca i-a fost dor si de mine cat eram la scoala in seara-asta--asta nu se intampla prea des. Am mers cu masina trei ore--mergand la munca si inapoi si mergand la scoala si inapoi. Ma bucur ca nu mai am prea multe zile lungi asa. Cred ca o sa-mi placa slujba mea, cel putin daca nu ma ratacesc prea tare in spital!

No comments: